We focus on offering a high quality, service oriented environment for your endoscopy procedure.
Mission Statement: Our mission is to care for every patient and their family as if they were our own. Each patient, each family, each and every time.
Accreditation & Physician Ownership Information:
Our facility is accredited by Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care. Texas Endoscopy is a facility in which physicians have an ownership or investment interest. The list of physician owners or investors is available to you upon request.
Benefits of Texas Endoscopy Include:
- Ease of Use: Texas Endoscopy offers patient registration, waiting rooms, surgical suites and recovery rooms all in one convenient drive up location. Texas Endo focuses on a limited number of procedures, so most patients find it easier to navigate than a regular hospital environment.
- Our Gastroenterology Doctors: Texas Digestive Disease Consultants (TDDC) is a team of gastroenterology experts, advanced level providers and researchers. Texas Digestive Disease Consultants is a professional association of exceptionally well trained gastroenterologists brought together as a single organized entity back in 1995.
- Scheduling: We offer a number of scheduling options at Texas Endo. All procedures are scheduled through your GI physician office. Please call your TDDC Gastroenterologist office and have them schedule an appointment with Texas Endoscopy.
- Patient Focused Approach: Our priority at Texas Endoscopy is you and your procedure.
- Cost Effective: Texas Endoscopy is typically able to perform your procedure at the same high level of care and specialized attention of a larger hospital but at a lower cost.
- Due to the nature of procedures, your procedure may be delayed due to procedures scheduled prior to your procedure or moved to earlier in the day related to cancellations of other patients.
If you are considering or having a procedure at Texas Endoscopy, we would like to welcome you and extend our personal commitment to provide excellence in clinical care and a positive patient experience while at our AAAHC accredited facility.
Specialties:Our state-of the art equipment allows surgeons to perform procedures in the specialty areas of: